You should be able to see the price in the photo. You should:
- Enter the current price
- Enter the regular price
- Enter the same price in each if the product is not currently on special, or being promoted
- Enter a calculated price such as $2 if the promotion is "2 for $3.99"
Facing is when supermarkets and retails make the shelf look tidy and welcoming by stacking all the stock up to the front. Brands are always competing for more facings because it attracts the attention of shoppers.
- Count all flavours/varieties if instructed - look for the word "varieties"
- Count just the flavour specified if instructed - look for the specific flavour mentioned
- Do not count empty facings
- You are not counting all the products in stock
Here's an example of 1 facing: