What is a Standalone Display?
A standalone display is built independently of other shelving or counters. It can sit by itself, with other standalone displays or near an endcap.
These photos show some examples of standalone displays.
Find and photograph the whole display
- When photographing it, please do it front-on for optimum clarity.
- Include the top, bottom and both sides of the shelf, and include pricing if visible.
Taking a good display photo isn't hard. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Take a photo of the full width of the display
- For the "customer" photo, make it look great!
- For front and side photos, try to stand directly in front of the shelf - not at an angle
- Check that your photo is clear. If it is blurry, or crooked, retake it